Den 19. aug. 2009 kl. 23.25 skrev Ross Gardler:

2009/8/19 David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>:
Comments on the URL or filename patterns? Other comments?

This is exiting. That seems like a fine approach to me.

I agree that it's great to see some new work here.

:)

I don't quite agree
that the URL patterns is a "fine approach" though. But don't worry,
it's a small change I am going to propose and it is backward
compatible with your current scheme.

:)

input.xmap:

     <map:match
pattern
="{properties:daisy.pathPrefix}*{properties:daisy.fileExt}.xml">
       <map:call resource="daisy-to-document">
         <map:parameter name="docID" value="{1}"/>
         <map:parameter name="path" value="{0}"/>
       </map:call>
     </map:match>

forrest.properties.xml:

<property name="daisy.pathPrefix" value=""/>
<property name="daisy.fileExt" value=".daisy"/>

Now the project can override these properties in its local
forrest.properties.xml if it needs to do so, or it can leave them at
their defaults for the same behaviour as your existing sitemap.

Thanks for the suggestion and reminder about the xml properties, Ross. I had completely forgotten about them, even though I used them extensively in the work I did on the pdf output plugin.

This will also make it easy to add other properties for more flexibility in other areas.

Best regards,
Sjur