de la Información, S.A.U. (SADESI)

--- Begin Message ---
On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 22:00 +1000, Gavin wrote:
> [...]

Hmm, that is under Windows right?

I have seen it before in other projects.

> > > One thing is for sure, the forward momentum of this project depends on
> > > this
> > > being resolved, and soon. We should vote on a minimum version of java
> > > soon,
> > > then work on fixing it for that version - as tried and tested as much as
> > > have, dispatcher for me doesn't work in any of them.
> >
> > I personally prefer to use 1.6 as minimum since 1.4 and 1.5 are not
> > officially supported anymore. However to make the dispatcher work with
> > 1.4 is not that hard since it is mostly generic compilation exception.
>
> If others can test, and it is as simple as upping the build.compiler.vm
> setting, then I say we should do it right now, but others may have other
> views.

Well, nothing is fater to raise build.compiler.vm settings other then
having a vote. ...but I reckon it should not hard to get it 1.4 conform
my problem is ATM I am having too much commercial work to actually do
some coding on the dispatcher.

> As we are still in the 0.X range of release versions, then if we can fix
> the above UTF8 problem I'd be happy to go straight to 1.6

If you under windows I could ask a co worker that had the similar
problem.

aslu2

> Thanks for looking into it.
>
> Gav...