Thanks David!  I'm in the midst of a double move - once to temporary
housing; then a couple weeks later, to the new house - and some other
rather large life-changes during this period but I'll certainly pitch
in as much as possible.  I could be more involved if all the dates
shifted by 2-3 weeks but if this works best for your schedule, I'll do
everything I can to support it.

--tim