Peter Eberlein wrote:
Hi,

is there a list (Wiki?) which single options can be set to hidden?

I know "AutoSave", "Backup" in LoadSave/General, but I'm interested to hide "UseSystemFileDialog" in ProductName/General and "QuickLauncher" in ProductName/Memory.

This seems not to work.
Hi Peter,

There is no such list available. We were lucky that volunteers took over most of the work to support "hidden" for some special options. Unfortunately implementing this feature for all available options would need a huge amount of time. Currently I only see a way to do it for single options. We would need to have a volunteer for this work as we are completely blocked by bug fixes and other important tasks.

Regards,
Carsten

--
Carsten Driesner (cd) - Project Lead OpenOffice.org Framework
Framework wiki: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework