Hi Mikhail,

I tried to reproduce the scenario and did find some problem, which however is not exactly the same as described in the issue. It seems:
1. Moving the embedded object, activated or not, is fine.
2. Resizing an activated object from the right border, the right border remains at the original position, while the left border moves a same distance the mouse does to the oppositely direction. 3. Inactive the object after scenario 2, drag the top/right border the object jumps rightmost of the page.

Please let me know if this is the same problem the issue describes, or I'm taking wrong steps to reproduce the scenario. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Felix.