Hi Mikhail,

Thanks very much for reminding me. I rechecked the patch and found an stupid
error in the implementation of filedlghelper.cxx that makes the program only
seems to behave right but introduces potential risk. I will continue to
adjust the wrapper. Please stay tuned for the next version of patch.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Felix.