Hi Carsten and Mikhail,

Please excuse me but I need you to clarify this to avoid possible
misunderstandings: which views did you refer to the "classic", the "current"
and the "disabled" respectly please? I have to admit I'm a little confused
because the "classic view for OOo 2.0" seems to be referring the same view
as "disabled" which is a grey window without any UI controls. And the new
look of the StartCenter of DEV300_m77 adds to my confusions.

And another question: is there a quick way to merge and deliver the modified
configuration files into an installed office without repacking the whole
installation set and reinstalling? I would appreciate if you can teach me
some tricks.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Felix.