I've found that setting nonRecordZeroArgumentNonVoidMethodPolicy doesn't seem
to do anything (set via Configuration.setSettings).

I don't understand its default in the ClassIntrospectorBuilder.
It's currently METHOD_ONLY, but shouldn't it be BOTH_PROPERTY_AND_METHOD?

Additionally, I question the name using "nonRecord".
If I look the current preview JEP for value classes
(https://openjdk.org/jeps/401),
the examples for both value classes and values records seem to use non-bean
style properties.

Cheers,
Simon

On Monday, 18 March 2024 at 07:50:08 GMT, Daniel Dekany