Besides the technical discussion for 2.3.25-incubating, after that release
you may start to discuss a possible graduation. We have to discuss many
aspects (specially growth of the community), but technically speaking the
podling is capable os casting releases.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager