Monday, July 25, 2016, 5:00:27 PM, Sergio Fernández wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 9:24 PM, Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu> wrote:
>
>> The project's interest is to graduate, so obviously, I would prefer it
>> to graduate (and probably most mentors too). But I don't want to get
>> into a graduation vote that is improbable to pass. So I would prefer
>> if we first try to figure out the feelings of others.
>>
>> Does any of you know a precedent of a project in similar state
>> passing?
>>

> Not that I'm aware...
>
> You have to know IPMC we're normally very picky about community growth.
> Therefore, although couple of mentors we already expressed our interest to
> continue supporting the project (Jacopo and myself), there is no formal
> trace of that. So before approaching the IPMC at general@incubator I'd try
> to sort-out first the formal addition of the new PPMC members (i.e., vote).

Is it supposed to be a normal "Voting in a new PPMC member" votings as
described on http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html (CC-ed to
the IPMC and so on). I'm asking because all Mentors are already PPMC
members right now, because that's the initial status of Mentors when a
proddling starts. Should I add some explanation to the voting, like
that we are voting about who should stay even after graduation, or is
it the normal way of doing this?

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany