Thursday, January 5, 2017, 6:58:40 PM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu> wrote:
> Hi,
[snip]
> Maybe what we could do is the following:
> 1) Daniel: do you have access to this account [*]? Or do you know
> who could own it? The first step would be to gain access to it

I do have access to that.

> 2) Sharan: maybe you could propose some tweets to this list and
> then, after community approval, post them there? and maybe, after
> the first satisfying ones, you could post them directly and we will
> review them and fine tune our messages over time?

Maybe... Note that https://twitter.com/freemarker is currently used as
a low noise announcement channel. Like a replacement of the now
deprecated freemarker-annou...@sourcefirge.net. The 279 subscribers
are certainly mostly people who are already very much aware of the
existence and features of FreeMarker. So I guess making noise there
will be only efficient if it for some reason it spreads over to other
social "channels" (via retweets or whatever). Well, certainly I have
just stated the obvious, in the eyes of those who used to utilize
social media, but whatever... (:

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany