What I am talking about at github is the wiki. But it needs to be enabled
first in the settings..
[image: Inline-Bild 2]

Regarding confluence:
We use it too, and the one thing I really like about it , is the ability to
paste images from the clip board and they are automatically uploaded. but
we use screenshots a lot. Not sure this is a requirement for FM.
But on the other hand confluence is a huge tool which may be more that what
is needed here.
Just my 2 cents.

--
Christoph Rüger, Geschäftsführer
Synesty <https://synesty.com/> - Automatisierung, Schnittstellen, Datenfeeds

Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Christoph_Rueger2
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christoph-rueger/a/685/198

--
Synesty GmbH
Moritz-von-Rohr-Str. 1a

Geschäftsführer: Christoph Rüger
Unternehmenssitz: Jena
Handelsregister B beim Amtsgericht: Jena
Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 508766
Ust-IdNr.: DE287564982