Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 6:28:20 PM, Julien NICOLAS wrote:

> Hi Jacopo,
>
> I can provide some help for that.
> I'm not a designer but I've already make some logo and icon.
>
> Do I keep the current logo or can I imagine some new one ?

Hi,

Thanks for the offer!

The Twitter "logo" (the "<F>" at https://twitter.com/freemarker) was
made ad-hoc as the small icon shown next to each tweet. Then one day
Twitter introduced that 200x200 image and automatically used that
small and JPEG-compressed icon scaled up... Anyway, yes, it can be
reimagined. We don't really have a logo, unless we count the homepage
favico as such (it's a blue "<#>"; maybe a good start).

As of the eggs Jacopo refers to, the Incubator PMC would prefer if we
show an Incubator logo somewhere on the pages of
https://freemarker.org. (The API docs and Manual can be excluded from
that.) Preferably on a place that you see without scrolling down.

As of the missing header image on https://twitter.com/freemarker (it's
currently just solid blue), that's not a priority. But anyway, as we
are incubating, I wouldn't dare to use the usual Apache header
graphics. Unless we add the eggs with the incubation disclaimer to
it... (-:

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany