Monday, January 23, 2017, 8:45:14 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 6:10 PM, Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu> wrote:
>

>> Thanks! But, do all PMC members get a notification if there's a mail
>> waiting for moderation at private@freemarker.i.a.o? Does somebody know
>> that (or else I will try it)?
>>

> Only the mailing list moderators will receive the message and I am not sure
> who they are currently. I think I am (I think I have received some
> "moderator" email from private@freemarker) and you should too.
> We should ask Infra about the list of moderators for our three lists and
> also ask them to update it with the people that are volunteering for this
> task.
> And we can also ask infra to setup a security@freemarker list.
> But we could also proceed with the above two steps right after a successful
> graduation when FreeMarker will be a full-fledged top level project.
> What do you think?

I have just went ahead and published what you have written on the site
(with some minor edits).

The related pages:
http://freemarker.org/report-security-vulnerabilities.html
And I have also added this:
http://freemarker.org/committer-howto.html#handle-security-vulnerabilities

I have also updated the wiki page to to refer to these under QU30, and
set its status to YES.

Of course, we can refine this later if there's a need.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany