Le 04/08/2017 à 16:48, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 11:48 PM, Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org> wrote:

Dear PPCM members, please tell me if you agree, or there's any problem.

John D. Ament had some concerns (see his "Is Freemarker becoming too
process heavy?" thread), but he didn't follow through when I asked
back.

Anyway, why I want this is that even if very rarely, sometimes we get
very trivial contribution like this recently:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker/pull/29
If I will ask the guy to send a ICLA, you know... I'm certain that if
I just merge such things without any of you agree, Legal can't say a
bad word, but still, I would prefer if you say something.

We can definitely accept these minor contributions without much concerns.

Jacopo

+1 for minor contribs.

Jacques