Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 11:43:27 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Le 27/11/2017 à 19:10, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>> Then maybe indeed we just have to wait?
> It seems waiting does not help :(
>
> I tried to compare with
> https://projects.apache.org/project.html?milagro which is smaller
> http://milagro.incubator.apache.org/doap.rdf
> but still don't get what could be wrong.
>
> Maybe we could temporarily simplify the file as much as possible
> and add elements one by one to find the possible culprit/s?
>
> For instance starting by removing all after
> <download-page
> rdf:resource="https://freemarker.apache.org/freemarkerdownload.html"; />
> Also trying to reorder elements, using the same way than in Milagro

Given that the error message is quite specific, I think we have little
chance like that. My guess is still that it doesn't detect that the
file was changed, for some reason. (If you change something now, it
might detect that, and then you will believe that it works because of
what you have changed, but it doesn't.) You know what, I ask "sebb" in
another reply...

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany