Monday, December 4, 2017, 6:50:20 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Le 03/12/2017 à 22:06, Woonsan Ko a écrit :
>> It is also most productive as no shift key is required.
> Depends on keyboard, for French keyboard type (azerty) you need to use Alt
> key ;)
> Same for {{...}} anyway

Good point. Same on Hungarian keyboard (though I had to check... I
never type source code with hunarian layout). But programming
languages was created with US keyboard in mind, so surely the
developers who are still working using their national keyboard layout
doesn't care much about pressing "Alt Gr". (On Hungarian keyboard even
";" needs "Alt Gr", yet most colegues use Hungarian layout for Java.)
And those who do care will be happier with an English layout friendly
syntax. Though, templates are somewhat different from usual source
code in that they tend to contain more national text, or are edited by
non-programmers, so US layout friendlines has a bit less gain there.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany