I just pushed a bunch of source changes, including updates to the website.
Please review and let me know if you see any problems.

Here’s a few clean up tasks I see:

1) On the github mirror, it says "mirrored from
git://git.apache.org/incubator-geode.git”.
2) The project “category” for the GEODE JIRA project is “Incubator”.  Mark
already mentioned the Project Lead and email notifications.
3) The reviewboard notifications are being sent to
d...@geode.incubator.apache.org.

Anthony