Hello Kirk,

I remember some apache help document mentioning need for user to be added
to the project group.
May be adding user to GEODE project group will help in enabling them to
assign issues to themselves.

Can you please grant similar permission to me (details are added below) so
I can assign JIRA issue I am working on?
I am currently working on GEODE-2109 and just finished with GEODE-734.

Detail for apache id
Email ID: deepakdixit2...@gmail.com
apache id: deepakddixit

Thanks,