Hello,

I am not sure what would cause that to happen.  Just some questions and
ideas, it looks like the first log about disabling expiry is logged when we
create the ha region queue, become a primary queue or start/restop (and
only if the old time to live is > 0.  After being the log, it should be set
to 0, not sure why it keeps getting set back).

The second message is logged obviously when the cq is closed.  If the
client is only doing it one time, I am not sure why you would see so many.
Is it possible that there are many clients or some sort of loop?  Is it
closing the cq for the same cq name and is it on the same server?  Is is
possible that there is some network issue that is causing the client to
have to reconnect/re-establish a primary queue?  Is the region getting
destroyed?

-Jason