Oh I was looking on an older version of BUILDING.md..
Thanks, I will try with your instructions.

Gal

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Barrett [mailto:jbarr...@pivotal.io]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 17:24
To: dev@geode.apache.org
Subject: Re: C++ native client compilation in Visual Studio

Native client is targeted for 64 bit only but that said you should have success
on 32 bit, though your milage may vary.

You have diverged considerably from BUILDING.md
https://github.com/apache/geode/blob/next-gen-native-client-software-grant/BUILDING.md

If you are using 32bit you need to specific the VS 32bit generator.

$ cmake -G "Visual Studio 12 2013" ../src

(notice the omission of the Win64 designation)

Then open the nativeclient.sln file in the root of your build directory.
You should not need to provide any paths since all that is handled when the
solution and projects are generated by CMake.

This current source is not compatible with ACE 6.3. The dependencies build will
download and compile ACE 6.4.1.

-Jake