1 clarification...

"*So, I do think a Data Conversion (and Formatting) service could be handy
in the cases where the data needs to be converted for indexing, querying or
other data access operations (e.g. Functions), that has not quite reached
the application yet that needs to be handle in an application specific
manner."*

--
-John
john.blum10101 (skype)