Hi,
In the following test, I have one PR, No buckets will be created initially.
But when I call get on non-existing-key, I see 1 bucket is created.

Why bucket is getting created during get call when the Region is empty.

@Test
public void testBucketCreatedDuringGet() {
  Properties props = new Properties();
  props.put("mcast-port", "0");
  props.put("locators", "");

  Cache cache = new CacheFactory(props).create();
  PartitionedRegion pr = (PartitionedRegion)
cache.createRegionFactory(RegionShortcut.PARTITION).create("PR");

  org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(0,
pr.getDataStore().getAllLocalBucketIds().size());

  Object notExist = pr.get("NonExistingKey");
  org.junit.Assert.assertNull(notExist);

  org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(0,
pr.getDataStore().getAllLocalBucketIds().size());

  pr.destroyRegion();
  cache.close();

}

Thanks