I just had a precheckin fail in BaseLineAndCompareQueryPerfJUnitTest. I'm
not sure a junit test is really a good place for perf testing like this.
Between JVM optimizing at runtime and possibility for machine CPU
pollution, I'm surprised we haven't seen this fail before. Just wanted to
mention this in case others see it or someone wants to take a closer look
at the test...

:geode-core:integrationTest

org.apache.geode.cache.query.BaseLineAndCompareQueryPerfJUnitTest >
testPerformanceForRangeQueries FAILED
    java.lang.AssertionError: Avg. Time taken to query with index should be
less than time taken without index
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
        at
org.apache.geode.cache.query.BaseLineAndCompareQueryPerfJUnitTest.testPerformanceForRangeQueries(BaseLineAndCompareQueryPerfJUnitTest.java:299)

3360 tests completed, 1 failed, 165 skipped
:geode-core:integrationTest FAILED