Calling all Geode devs:

I've put together a new, and quite basic example that attempts to
demonstrate
what partitioning does.  Please review and see the PR at
  https://github.com/apache/geode-examples/pull/3

When reviewing this example, please keep in mind that my goal is to
tightly focus on partitioning, so it really doesn't do too much.  Other
(future)
examples will demonstrate other and more complex aspects of using or
developing
with Geode.

Here's the comment I placed in the PR, as you'd want to see this in order to
run the example yourself:

  This example intends to demonstrate what partitioning does (distributes