Github user kohlmu-pivotal commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/404

    I like the fact that we are now dealing with collections on a single
machine, rather than all the elements spread distributed. Would you possibly
have some perf metrics in relation to larger collections. e.g 1mil entries vs
100.

    I imagine that as the number of entries in the collections grow, so will
the insert performance.

---
with INFRA.
---