Hi Lior,

Welcome! If you are looking for information, the How to Contribute
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/How+to+Contribute> page
on the wiki is good place to start. We welcome all kinds of contributions.
Code contributions don't require any special access, you can just file a
github PR. If you want to modify the wiki or don't have permission to do
something on JIRA, just email this list with your user id on those sites
and we'll hook you up. And of course, use this list to ask questions!

-Dan