Hi Kirk,

It looks like the build actually ran on a machine called 'H4', which is
designated as a Hadoop machine. I do not see why running on a Hadoop system
would be an issue, however, I do not know the ASF infrastructure well
enough to know why there are DNS issues.

We use labels, tied to certain Jenkins nodes, to restrict where we run our
builds, however, if a new system is added to the label, there is not much
we can do. Maybe it is time to work worth INFRA, or some other container,
to get a environment we can rely on all the time?

--Mark