A number of developers have experienced hangs in precheckin runs. Thread dumps will show a thread waiting for a response to a message of a class that implements "sendViaUDP" and returns true. I am concerned that the recent fix for GEODE-2875 may be the cause of this and have backed out the portion that directed these messages over the JGroups channel instead of sending them over the TCP/IP channel.

If you updated your develop checkout since Friday afternoon and have not picked up commit 15245dfd that I checked in this morning you should do so.