Hi,

I am using a cluster configuration in geode 1.1.1 . I am starting two locators
on different hosts and one server for each locator. When I stop them and
restart the cluster, I can see that in one of the locator view , it is
receiving only one locator. In gfsh list members, I can see only one locator of
that host but no server and no other locator and its server.

I tried enabling the following parameters:
In locator-specific-props: I have set "enable-cluster-configuration=true"
In sever-common-props: I have set "disable-auto-reconnect=false" ,
"use-cluster-configuration=true"

In Server cache log, I am getting an exception :
Cache server error
org.apache.geode.GemFireConfigException: cluster configuration service not
available
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImpl.requestSharedConfiguration(GemFireCacheImpl.java:1067)
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImpl.initialize(GemFireCacheImpl.java:1200)
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImpl.basicCreate(GemFireCacheImpl.java:798)
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImpl.create(GemFireCacheImpl.java:783)
        at org.apache.geode.cache.CacheFactory.create(CacheFactory.java:178)
        at org.apache.geode.cache.CacheFactory.create(CacheFactory.java:171)
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.CacheServerLauncher.createCache(CacheServerLauncher.java:813)
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.CacheServerLauncher.server(CacheServerLauncher.java:657)
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.CacheServerLauncher.main(CacheServerLauncher.java:201)
Caused by:
org.apache.geode.internal.process.ClusterConfigurationNotAvailableException:
Unable to retrieve cluster configuration from the locator.
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.ClusterConfigurationLoader.requestConfigurationFromLocators(ClusterConfigurationLoader.java:245)
        at
org.apache.geode.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImpl.requestSharedConfiguration(GemFireCacheImpl.java:1029)
        ... 8 more
VM is exiting - shutting down distributed system
In one of the locator log, I can see this:
Region /_ConfigurationRegion has potentially stale data. It is waiting for
another member to recover the latest data.
.
.
.

<Geode Membership View Creator> tid=0x39] View Creator is processing 2 requests
for the next membership view

received new view: View ...  members: ..  shutdown: ...
old view is: View... members...
Peer locator received new membership view: View.... members: ...   shutdown: ...
<Geode Membership View Creator> tid=0x39] no recipients for new view aside from
myself

This seems to be solved in geode 1.1.1 .
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-1986
Can anybody help me with this issue.

Thanks,
Aravind