It looks like that might have been caused by my commit for GEODE-2901.
slf4j-jdk.jar is included in the Tomcat zip folder located within the
geode-assembly/build/install/apache-geode/tools/Modules/ modules directory
and the change extracts that folder.

I've created GEODE-3179 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3179> to
resolve the issue and will work on fixing it shortly.

--
David Anuta