I am looking at a behavior of Gfsh's connect command using ssl. I am not
sure whether it's a valid use case or just some side effect of spaghetti
code.

So if SSL is configured on locator, and we need to connect to it in Gfsh
gfsh>connect --security-properties-file=ssl.properties
this will try to load the file for ssl configs, and use that for
connection, sounds good.

gfsh> connect --use-ssl
this will look for a gfSecurity.properties file in current location, home
dir, or classpath in order and use that for connection. But if that file
doesn't exist or empty, it will prompt for all the ssl info.

So when user issues "connect --use-ssl", sometimes they will get prompted,
sometimes not depending on whether this "special" file exists somewhere in
your environment. This just does not feel right. I am wondering if looking
for this "special" file really a good feature?

--
Cheers

Jinmei