+1

awesome change... Looking forward to seeing how these work.

On 8/17/17 10:35, Jens Deppe wrote:
Hi,

I'm making changes to the geode-nightly build such that it will use docker
containers for distributedTests. This means that these tests can also be
parallelized, although for now I'm setting the parallelism to 1.

Initially, this change should help with network isolation for tests so that
bind exceptions will be reduced or completely eliminated. If this build
becomes consistently green (or blue in Jenkins parlance) we can increase
the parallelism and have the builds run faster.

This change will be effective for the next build.

--Jens