Hello Robert,

The *JSONFormatter* class, used internally in Geode to handle REST
requests/responses, supports only "MM/DD/YYYY" dates, with no HH:MM:SS;
while PDX supports all date fields, that's the reason why you see the
difference in the output.
There's already a GEODE ticket created for this: GEODE-226. You might want
to add yourself as watcher to get updates about the progress.
Hope this helps.
Best regards.

--
Juan José Ramos Cassella