When geode-native moved I don't think we received an activation email...
just had to follow the instructions Jake sent out: (obviously drop the
"-native")

For committers the origin is now github.com/apache/geode-native. Before you
can get write access to the new repo you need to "link" your accounts via
https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/. You should also change the URL of your
origin from Apache to GitHub. You will also notice we have full control
over pull requests, including assignments and labeling. Good times ahead.