I'm curious about few things I see in the .proto files.

1) I see there is a correlationId in the MessageHeader definition. What is
that used for? I remember we had a discussion a while back where I thought
we had decided that might not be not necessary?

2) I also see a CreateRegionRequest and DestroyRegionRequest in the .proto
files. Are those actually going to be part of the 1.0 GA? Should these be
removed?

3) The GetRegion command seems like it is returning either too much
information or to little. It returns some of the attributes of the region,
like data policy, scope, whether it's persistent (duplicate of data
policy?). What is this command for, and should it really be returning this
information which seems irrelevant to the client?

4) For GetAll, PutAll, the old client server protocol did not return the
keys in the response, it just sent back the results in the same order as
the request. This saves some data on the wire. I"m not sure if it's worth
complexity for this new protocol or not.

Looking forward to seeing some more information about how to actually use
these messages to communicate with a server - IE what type of connection
should I create, how SSL works, how authentication works, etc.

-Dan