Currently, we have a setting for the new client protocol that controls
whether authentication is required or not. We expect to expand this in the
future, and also that there may be more configuration options for the
protocol. We would like to namespace the settings for this protocol but
don't really have a good name for the protocol.

We're expecting to do configuration via gemfire.properties -- I hear that's
the right place to put these things. It looks like the setting would take a
form like `geode.new-client-protocol.authentication-mode`. "New" client
protocol is not a good name because it will be outdated before long. It's
not the only client protocol, so "client-protocol" would be misleading. Any
other ideas?

Thanks,
Galen