+1 for consistency.

There is one caveat: destroy region command, e.g. is executing the function
on all members that have the region, but the function is calling a
distributed method (region.destroy()) which will be propagated to other
members. So if the "destroy" is successful on one member, the command is
deemed successful. How do we handle this case? Pick only one member to
execute the command or still iterate on all members, but report truthfully
on what happened on each member?

--
Cheers

Jinmei