I'm with Swapnil on this one.  I think the way we make it less noisy is to
take the time to fix the failing tests.

I suppose we could split the difference and give the CI emails a, say,
daily cadence.  No news is good news, or else it gives you all the failures
in the last 24 hours.  Don't know how easy that would be to cache and
report under the existing framework, though.