+1.  AcceptanceTest seems fittings, although...

That test category was created with the focus on tests that run gfsh
scripts via the GfshRule.  Because the GfshRule uses the built jar and
actually launches gfsh to run its tests, all current AcceptanceTests exist
in geode-assembly.  Perhaps as an oversight, only
:geode-assembly:acceptanceTest is a target of the precheckin task.

If we want to expand the scope of the AcceptanceTest tag, we'll need to go
update the gradle to make sure these tests get picked up.