Thank you.
I have more queries on the topic.

we will be applying queries like

1.
 key like "%sessionID% as   sessionid will not be the actual key.
we will have several objects where same sessionid is going to be part of
multiple objects and we will have to get  all objects that contains a
particular  sessionid and aggregate results on client. So we will be running
queries like key like "%sessionId%".

In this case should we assign any index on the key fileds as key is not
actual sessionid but a concatenation of some  string and sessionid ?

2.

Also we can have sessionid as part of the value field and then apply PDX
serialization on the value objects and run queries and can have = comparison
on value objects. Would this be faster than running queries on key fields.

If we can run queries on key fields itself what is the real advantage of
having PDX serialization ?

thanks,
Siby.

--