Hi team,

Can u please insight us regarding what is the best approach to verify whether
we are in Throttling? Is there any solution for this in the geode code?
If there is no such approach - we thought about implementing the above in our
server applicative code - in which we will use a remote API function to query
each JVM for how many records it holds and once a certain Threshold is reached
we will assume that the JVM should not accept any new "put" requests
Please advise

Thanks,
Yossi Reginiano

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential
and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at
https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service
<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>