Hey Geode Dev Friends!

I was reviewing a PR (this one https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3197)
and made a note that maybe we should remove comments that make references
to bug and trac numbers that people cannot reach (like me for one).  Kirk
mentioned that some people (like him) have access to those bugs and have
proven helpful for some history.  So there is this balance between noise
(people who cannot access those old issues) and getting context (people who
can access those issues).

So I guess my point is to start a discussion on what a path forward might
be (if any)?  My opinion is that they are noise and we should remove them.
If someone has access to the original issue, then making sure there is a
test case covering it should be done.  Then it makes even more sense to me
to remove the comment.

-michael