If we recut the release branch we need to update JIRA tickets marked fixed in 1.10

On 3/19/19 12:48 PM, Sai Boorlagadda wrote:
> It was known at the time that develop was not as stable as desired, so we planned to cherry-pick fixes from develop until the release branch was stable enough to ship. I want to clarify that we decided to cut the release branch not that develop was not stable. But really that it is desirable to cut the branch sooner to avoid any regression risk that can be introduced by on-going work on develop.

Nevertheless looks like develop is more stable than release branch due to some test fixes that were not cherry-picked into the release branch. I think its a good idea to re-cut the branch as our current position to stabilize release branch before releasing.

+1 to re-cut.

Sai