I would like to resolve the issue around NOTICE and LICENSE files related
to new/removed dependencies on develop, which I have a PR[1] open and would
need some guidance.
There is some feedback provided by Dick earlier this week and I would like
to see if I can get some help.

[1] https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3313