+1 for doing whatever facilitates reviewing and is best for the PR (which
may vary by PR or even reviewers)
-1 to disallowing or even strongly discouraging force pushing in a PR (go
ahead and merge or rebase as each person prefers but don't force that
preference on others)

I prefer to separate cleanup/refactor commits from behavior change commits
but I accept that it's on a per-case or per-author basis. I care more about
cleaning up code and adding unit tests than making the reviewing easier.