Hey Jake,

It makes sense.
I personally prefer to gather feedback through the Wiki to keep everything
in one single place, *but* I've explicitly mentioned the two options as
acceptable because this particular proposal already got feedback through
both communication channels *and* we haven't settled on a standard yet. I'd
rather get feedback in any way and aggregate everything on my own than
maybe not getting anything because I'm explicitly limiting the options to
provide it.
Cheers.

--
Juan José Ramos Cassella