In Github there is a request re-review option. I just learned more about that
today.
I think that people should probably be using that option to interact with
reviewers.
I do like the assignee idea. I worry that things might pile up on certain
people,
but that already kind of happening because certain people are doing more
reviews.

Thanks,
Mark