Alexander, can you point me at the policy decision for the "critical issue"
rule you mention? I always though it was up
to the release manager.

I want GEODE-7013 fixes in because it is the right thing to do.  Our gfsh
help/hint wasn't working the way we say that it did.
With the fix, it does.  I want either the documentation to match the code,
or I want the code to match the documentation.
The fix in GEODE-7013 changes the code to match the existing documentation,
so we don't have to change the documentation
(which would have needed to be cherry-picked into our 1.10 release branch).