You might start by updating the framework’s Cluster class accept a hostname
that would be used for both Locator and Server classes. Then in an IPv6 tests
you could set the hostname to '0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1’, which is the loopback address.
In theory this should work.

In Cluster.hpp:
Look for all the NamedType definitions and add.
using BindAddress = NamedType<std::string, struct BindAddressParameter>;
Plumb it though to Locator and Server.

In your test:
Cluster cluster(…, BindAddress(“0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1"));

Even more simple may be to not allow the hostname but just a flag for IPv4 or
IPv6 and internally set the hostname to the IPv6 or IPv6 localhost address.

In Cluster.hpp:
using UseIpv6 = NamedType<std::bool, struct UseIpv6Parameter>;
Then plumb that through to Locator and Server and select the appropriate
loopback address.

In your test:
Cluster cluster(…, UseIpv6(true));

I can help you in more detail if you want.

-Jake